Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life Goes On Part Two


This is an abbreviated version of an article in the little local paper:

Local police are investigating the thefts of Ipads and Macbooks. Several suspects have been identified and more are being look at. Some of the items have been recovered.  Police are interested in talking with you if you have purchased or received as a gift an Ipad or a Macbook from anyone in the area.

Indeed.

Today I have a completely different attitude towards my ex-manager. Some people make the worst decisions and put themselves in positions that are just ridiculous. I hope she experiences all the consequences possible from her actions. Hopefully there is someone to take care of her kids if she gets jail time.

There are a lot of rumors flying around and a lot of speculation. If even 1/2 of it pans out, holy smokes. These idiots have been in charge of me. Absolutely no integrity, morals or ethics. I have no sympathy for thieves. Especially thieves who made the paychecks these people made. Greed and entitlement, pure and simple. I knew she was a very capable liar. I've been on the hurt end of that stick, but this.  Wow.








No comments:

Post a Comment